8.12.18

Sooo...Thursday all I wanted was for the weekend to come. My mind was tired & I just wanted to rest. I don't like to be in unhappy states anymore. I don't like how it makes me feel. When I feel bogged down or unhappy, I just want to go away & recharge. Often times on Fridays,  I have nothing left to give. I walk slow, I talk slow, I think slow. It's just hard for me to function fully a lot on Fridays. This weekend, I just wanted to be free. There were also just some existing things & new updates that I feel helped to lead me into this emotional fatigue. I don't like to be too open about my life outside of social media, but prayers for my family would be much appreciated. Thank you. :) I try to be so brave & strong, but I do feel that things can still take a toll on you even if they don't break you all the way down. Outside of that, it's just dealing with the regular things that make me tired.

I was seriously so happy to go to the video store, rent my stuff, & go home. I feel like the weekend always brings on this new opportunity to get more stuff done that is hard to do during the week. Nevertheless, Saturday I woke up early & then went back to sleep. And not to be TMI, but you know that women have that special time that leaves them more fatigued than normal. So, even tho I have stuff that I want to get done, I am also trying to respect the fact that I am just tired & need to let myself rest. However, I woke up this morning just feeling depressed. Thoughts of not being able to immediately change certain situations haunt me. There is still the laundry list looming over my head. I did make a little plan yesterday to try & get stuff done, but I slept so late this morning. I don't know know why the morning can be a time where all of the cares of life hit you. But I just can't be blue. I just cannot. And at some point, I decided to breathe & just live my Sunday.

Love,
Autumn 💕✨✨

Comments

Popular Posts