Accept

Sometimes, things happen out of nowhere & it uproots so many emotions. You can't expect yourself to process it all right away. Life always makes you think you have to have a plan & a backup plan, but sometimes you just don't. I'm trying to get out of the continuous mode of having it all figured out. Sometimes, you fight for what you feel is right & no one really cares. No one told me when I was little that hard work could potentially get you nowhere. I was raised with high standards, so I put them on myself & everything else. In a world that's unfair, I still expect fairness. 🙄🙄🙄 But life's not fair in any way, shape, or form. It's so easy to let things harden your heart. In frivolous moments it happens to me. I just pray against all of the negativity because that's not who I am. I just can't be that person.
Recent happenings have left me devastated on quite a few levels. I'm so depressed & all I wanna do is come home & sleep. Things are happening so fast that my emotions on so many things have not had time to properly land & settle. After trying to find the right words to pray last night, I just prayed to accept what is happening to me. Often times we fight & we fight. After a while, you just have to let it be what it is. I told myself last night that maybe all of this is supposed to happen to me...because I have tried everything I know to do. It's devastating to me to try so hard & feel like it doesn't matter. Nevertheless, I can't keep being distraught. I just have to accept it. I'm hoping to feel more positive soon. :)

Love,

Autumn 💕✨✨

Comments

Popular Posts