Snippets From The Soundtrack Of My Life: Nero - New Life


So... I was listening to this as I was working out the other day. It always makes me think about hitting reset buttons and such. It really is possible to consistently have a new reality. I almost feel like if your reality is the same for too long... something may be wrong. We are constantly growing, evolving, and changing. I think new realities could be anything from actual new life events to new mindsets and ways of doing things. I have always been fascinated with how certain animals shed their skin. I don't like snakes, but I like that they shed their skin to rid themselves of parasites and grow. I think that's how life should be. A constant process of shedding and resetting on order to grow. It's all about upper mobility and continually reaching new heights.

https://youtu.be/g9G5k4TCjUc

Love,

Autumn

Comments

Popular Posts